Foster Real Connections With Passionate Property People Like You.
Whether you're a homeowner, buyer, designer, renovator or just passionate about property and design, we welcome you to join us on our social platform for the home. It's always free, and you'll never see any annoying ads in your life.
Showcase Your Home
Get Inspired And Curate
Discover Your Next Home
Download the app to start exploring!
Showcasing your home to inspire the community or increase your home's exposure is easy.
Simply start by downloading the Abodely app and click the "Add New" icon at the bottom of the screen.
You'll then be guided through Abodely's unique and easy Home Profile process.
Review and publish your home's profile and start inspiring your community today.
Abodely can be downloaded on your favourite mobile devices, either through the Apple App Store or Google Play store. Simply click either app store icon at the bottom of the page to download.
Download The App For Free Now!
Absolutely and more on this soon!
Businesses include real estate agents, tradespeople, designers, architects and mortgage brokers. In fact anyone who operates within the residential property industry. In the meantime we suggest creating an account and getting started.
Feel free to email Tom@abodely.app for anything you’d like to see in on your business page.
We're glad you asked. Your Home Profile is your home's digital canvas for you to showcase your entire home. From favourite rooms to the backyard garden, to glossed up photos to sunlit photos 'caught in the moment'. It's your call.
And yes, please include yourself, family and friends in your pictures within your home. However pictures that don't have a home element may be removed
Personally, I'll be posting pictures of my dog Coco in backyard.
Note. Any posted media posted which is deemed untasteful, hurtful or of a violent nature will be removed and your account possibly banned. Abodely management will have the final say on this decisions. Sorry, not sorry.
Yes and no. It’s up the the owner or other user for that matter.
• If you’re connected to the owner, then yes! You can then freely message your connection. Connections require acceptance and we’d suggest you know the other Aboder.
• If not connected, but either follow a home or the home is public, you may comment on the homes posts. Remember to keep it positive, relative and relevant!
• Unsolicited commercial offers, may see you temporarily blocked from Abodely and in serious breaches of the spirits of Abodely banned
Firstly and foremost Abodely only does homes. Because of this we bring the best of homes to social media. The ability to search for beautifully obscure homes. (Abodely's founder walks up a spiral staircase to his office).
This focus brings together our community for a single category to improve the experience and relevance to the community.
We don’t do food, unless it’s part of a kitchen post, and we don’t do cars unless the car is parked in a garage or on the driveway. Then we welcome it 😎
Ohh and we also take user expirence very seriously. We think other platforms have dropped the ball here. Too many ads and dopamine hits. We never say never, but we doubt we’ll ever have reels for attention seeking purposes only (sorry, not sorry)
This is part of the concept we call social media 2.0. Ensuring we improve user outcomes, as opposed to poor user experience for improve commercial outcomes 🙃
You can upload both images and videos from your phone. This includes from your existing collection or take new ones in the Abodely app.
You're able to upload up to 5 images or 1 video at a time, to ensure a stable app.
We encourage you to upload your home photos and videos favourites regularly, just as you would on other social media platforms.
Yes, Abodely was designed with this in mind. In the signup process you’ll be prompted with your privacy settings.
• Private profile- The choice is yours who sees and discovers your Home Profiles. Friends and family will be able to discover your profile through the user search functionality on the home screen.
• Public profile - Connect with the entire Abodely community with your public display. Sharing with other Aboders your homes story one post at a time.
We’ll always put your privacy first. It matters to you and it matters to us!
Thank you for asking 😁 our mission is to improve home living for everyone. Deliberately broad, so we never stop resting on our laurels.
Two actionable ways,
1. Spread the Abodely word with friends and family to encourage them to join the Abodely community by downloading our App and creating a home profile. Remember they can always keep it private to share with only loved ones.
2. Feedback, tell us what works, what doesn’t and why? By helping us help you, we can continue to improve the Abodely experience and community for all.
Firstly Abodely is a platform for positive connection in a harmonious community
We take any threats or actions against that principle seriously personally.
1. Report their profile through the 3 Dots in App (Aka the Kebab menu) and we'll get on it!
2. If the negative persists, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitely not! Abodely is for the house proud 🥇 this includes everyone from owners to renters and everyone in between.
If you’re proud of your home then show it! Choose your favourite room or all of them and showcase it to fellow enthusiastic Aboders. Creating a profile is easy and when you publish it, simply share your Home Profile with your friends.
The only thing you need is an address. You're welcome.
Abodely is no different to other social media platforms. So please have your wits about you, if you think a profile is fake. If so, simply report it using the 3 dots on the profile on the Home Screen or the owner profile and we’ll get on it
Fun fact, the 3 vertical dots menu is called a Kebab menu 'in the biz'.
Abodely, in fact this was the first question we worked through when we started our journey to create Abodely.
First and foremost, we will never display the address of a home and we suggest that each user doesn't include identifiable content displaying street addresses including in your home's headline or BIO.
Homes on the Abodely's map view are displayed at the suburb level and not the street address level. This is actually more secure than existing home portals which display your street address and any content previously captured uploaded.
Should you have any other question, don't hesitate to email the team at email@example.com